Android Application Development
Android is an operating system meant for mobile devices such as tablets and smart phones, based on Linux operating system. There is a great requirement for Android customized applications as they are available at a cost which is affordable to users.
- It is adaptable to 3D and 2D graphics, VGA library
- It uses a light database relational in nature for storage called SQLite
- Supports various functions such as WiMax, WiFi, Bluetooth, CDMA, EDGE, GSM, etc
- Messaging available in the form of Cloud Messaging with messaging directed from cloud to the device
- Multilingual support
- Backed by Dalvik, a virtual machine similar to that of a Java Virtual Machine, to cover up for its absence
- Supports varied media files such as BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF, WAV, Flash, MP3, MPEG-4, etc.
- Support to streaming media through RTSP/RTP and Flash Streaming from Adobe
- Provides hardware support for pressure sensors, proximity controls, barometers, thermometers, accelerometers, GPS, etc.
- Support for multi touch functionality for screen
- Allows advanced Bluetooth support such as sending contacts, voice dialing, phonebook access, file sending, AVRCP, A2DP, etc.
- Supports video calling through Skype, Google Talk, etc.
- Applications are multitasked with an appropriate memory allocation
- Several features based on voice are available such as voice commands for navigation, texting, calling, etc.
- The mobile device could be used as a wireless device known as Tethering
- Has a screenshot capturing feature
- Supports various external storage media such as HDD through USB, flash drives through USB with the help of file systems such as Ext4 or Ext3, FAT 32, exFAT, HFS Plus, NTFS
- Alternate typing keyboard
- Automation of functionalities and features
- Customizable home screen
- Presence of a variety of widgets
- Easy installation of wireless applications
- Customized Read Only Memory
- The phone can be controlled from the computer
- Application integration with phone features
Why merely SpinxInc’s. Android application developers?
Our android app development team has a passion for working on the Android platform. With sound knowledge of the Android Software Development Kit (SDK) and API, they know how to develop complex applications by using various features of android SDK and satisfy the clients.
Our Android applications development team is well-versed with the latest Android SDK called Ice-Cream Sandwich. We are able to utilize the SDK’s features to create a high quality and a professional Android application be it for Business or Entertainment.
Experience and Strength
Our Android apps development team at Spinx are domain experts and constant learners. They update themselves with the latest technology and provide the best service to the clients.
- What is the Android Open Source Project?
AOSP is a project led by Google.Google handles the task of developing and maintaining the Android Operating System to execute applications written in the Android Software Development Kit or Android Native Development Kit. It is based on Open Source Environment.
“Android” is what kind of an Open Source project?
It is provided with an Apache Software License 2.0 and works to build user communities and developers.
How does development of Android takes place?
All Android versions are divided into two branches: “current stable” which is the actual product and “current experimental” through which speculations, modifications and bug fixes are carried out which is then replicated in the stable branch. With every new version both stable and experimental branch exchange roles.
How Google handles Android?
Google is in charge of the project to maintain openness necessary for success which is long term from both developers, businesses and user's point of view.
What is the long term strategy of Google in relation with Android?
Google wants to focus on adding new ,improvised and innovative versions based on Android and in combination with smart devices being released on a regular basis.
Planning for an Android App? Request a Quote Now